A level 3 cut resistant liner for moderate cut protection and nitrile foam dipping for enhanced grip.
An extremely comfortable glove which offers the maximum cut level protection
which is the highest level of glove protection.
A standard liner for minimal risk tasks, this glove achieves a cut level 1 under EN 388.
The PU coating provides increased abrasion resistance
Sizes: 8 / Medium, 9 / Large, 10 / XL.
This glove is excellent for economic value, whilst providing very good protection to the user. This glove provides resistant to sharp edges, ideal for glass handling. High abrasion levels, making it strong and long lasting.
· CUT Level 5 with high CUT index
· High abrasion resistance
· High mechanical strength (tear)
· Close fitting
· Seamless knitted liner
· Excellent dexterity
· Wide range of sizes available
· Light engineering
· Steel erection
· Smooth PU coating for increased abrasion resistance
· Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
100% Breathable seamless liner
Superb abrasion and tear resistance
· Complience: EN388:22.214.171.124